Sunday, August 9, 2009

Bed of Flowers Hotel






As I wrote in my latest posts, I am very much into Interior design these days and working on a few projects, I often find myself blogging into late night hours, that is how I came across this fantastic hotel in Holland.
The style is exactly what I am all about: floral fabrics, vintage artwork, white sofas, wooden floors, crystal chandeliers and antique furniture pieces. I also love the vintage floral porcelain, the gingham fabric and feathered birds in the chandelier.
Although I am mostly attracted to very white interiors, in this case I really like the touch of color given through upholstery, a few painted walls and lots of flowers, their choice of turquoise, hot pink and green makes a great palette. I would absolutely love to stay here sometime.
Bed of flowers is the name of this gorgeous place, you can find more information and even book your room at www.bedofflowers.com.

Via absolutelybeautifulthings.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Anhibou said...

It is exactly your style! And Aina's!!!
I love it too!
Let's meet there one day, ok?
xxx