Saturday, August 22, 2009

Event Styling









After six years of planning birthday parties for my kids, I have grown a passion for birthday party styling, decorations and specially cupcakes. In my search for nicely styled parties I came across Amy Atlas, a sought-after event planner in New York City, and her signature dessert tables.
Don't you love her work? I think her decorations are stunning, the color palettes of every one of her creations are just perfect, each event is uniquely planned and styled with vintage jars, natural flowers, beautifully crafted labels, perfectly thought backgrounds and patterns and whatever it takes to complete the theme, no detail is overlooked. She works with great bakers and candy purveyors. I haven't been in an event planned by her, but from the pictures you can tell the food must be great too.
The pictures were taken by Gemma Comas and Karen Mordechai.
Amy has a nice blog where she talks about her work and recommends suppliers and vendors.

3 comments:

cotedetexas said...

what beautiful work! thanks for your comment !!! much appreciated for sure.
JOni

Neena said...

Thank you! I am honored to have a comment from you. I am huge fan of your blog, I follow it constantly.

Unknown said...

Hello,

I'd appreciate if you can give me some feedback on our site: www.regencyshop.com

I realize that you are home decor-modern design connoisseur :) I'd like to hear your opinion/feedback on our products. Also, it'd be swell if you can place our tulip table on your blog.

Thank you,

Nancy